July 26, 2006
Today’s edition of the Living In Las Vegas Podcast highlights Melissa’s path from getting a speeding ticket to exiting the Las Vegas judicial system. Show notes:
- Thanks for filling out our listener survey
- MountainView Hospital update
- Melissa tells us a story
- This week’s Hot or Horrible: Landry’s Seafood House
July 19, 2006
We get a lot of calls and emails asking for specific information regarding the cost of living in Las Vegas. In this edition of the Living In Las Vegas Podcast, we walk through a new feature on the website, the “Moving to Las Vegas” page. Show notes:
- Survey Says!
- Thanks to all those who called into the show for Melissa’s Birthday Extravaganza
- Listener Feedback
- 51 Baseball Bobbleheads and spelin isues
- Backyard video of amazing lightning (see photo section)
- The LiLV Moving to Las Vegas Kit
July 11, 2006
Today is Melissa’s 40th birthday! In this version of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast, we received birthday greetings from around the world! Thanks for calling to: Alma Lee, Cindy, Dave, Roger, Pam, Alex, Phil, Nancy, Dick, Savannah, Heather, Lee, Leslie, Liana, Jeff, Jackie, Darcy, Brandon, Michelle, Steve, Kia, Cindy B., Beth, Jan, Mark G, Roman, Tony, John B, Hunter, Joel and Jeff.
21: Two Sparkly Things in Las Vegas–Illegal Fireworks on the 4th of July and Jewelry Shopping for Melissa
July 8, 2006
For this version of the Living In Las Vegas Podcast, we learn that shooting fireworks in this town is unlike anything we’ve seen before. Then, we’re off for some diamond shopping for Melissa’s 40th birthday! Show notes:
- Helping listeners
- Survey Says!
- Back to the previous MP3 File Size
- Coda has A.D.D.
- The Amazing Fireworks Show. . .courtesy of our neighbors
- Jewelry Shopping: The Search for Sparkle
- This week’s Hot or Horrible: n m cafe [burp]