September 28, 2006
Today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast tells the story of Scott, Melissa and oldest daughter Heather’s visit to BalloonaPalooza and the Las Vegas Greek Food Festival. Show notes:
- Show intro by Tom
- Show Sponsor: Polycom On Demand
- Listener Letter Reading–Version 2.0
- New Segment: Christopher’s Cuisine!
- BalloonaPalooza (man, 6am is EARLY for a Saturday)
- LV Greek Food Festival (talk about an impressive raffle item!)
September 16, 2006
In celebration of our 6th anniversary as a couple, today’s Living In Las Vegas Podcast features our road trip to Pahrump. Show notes:
- Well the weather outside is frightful. . .
- TONS of Listener comments from. . .
- Cyn, Juergen, Bob1, Bob2, Kendall, Chris, Fletcher, Fletch’s dad
- Hitting the Hump
- Pahrump Valley Winery
- Model Homes
- Dirt Devils
- This week’s Hot or Horrible: Pahrump Valley Winery and Pin Kaow Thai Food