January 23, 2013
Scott and Melissa share a potpourri of information on this episode of Living In Las Vegas.
Scott shares why he would never be on a reality show, questions the logic of construction companies that don’t get the job done, and provokes thought on the need for multiple observation wheels and stadiums in Vegas. Then everyone at VVN gets a new bras! Well, more like Scott pitches Melissa on new lingerie (the live chat voted yes), and finally, they reveal a new segment called Favorite 5. Show Notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- Visit Bread and Butter, LV. The best bakery in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Beyonce lip-syncing at the Inauguration
- The plug is pulled on Sin City Rules (website)
- Observation Wheel(s) (website)
- New Vegas Stadium(s) (website)
- Meet Up: One Queensridge Place or Skylofts? (website)
- Bras for everyone at VVN (Maybe just Melissa)
- New Segment: Favorite 5 (People Watching)
August 29, 2009
[Let’s set the mood. . .it’s a Saturday night. . .the studio lights have been dimmed. . .the red wine is ready and willing. . .what better time to record a Living in Las Vegas Podcast?]
Professionalism? Las Vegas Real Estate “Professionals” calling. We’re a little lost, here. Can you send somebody over?
Okay, this wasn’t meant to be the main topic. . .and it’s not. . .but, for the love of all things reasonable, get it together Las Vegas real estate folks! You’re making those of us who live here look bad!
On a positive note, after ranting about the nasty issues of real estate, this edition of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast talks about three places to hike, two of which I deemed “hiked” even though my definition of hiked and Melissa’s were not completely in line. Show notes:
- PHOTOS! (of the studio, post-show)
- Weather (heat advisory) / LiLV Pool (3 degrees from perfection)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Business Education Series
- Thoughts on Las Vegas Podcasts
- Mojito Recipe?
- Summerlin Hospital RANT
- Summerlin vs. Aliante
- Real Estate Idiots
- Listener Email: Real Estate Idiots +2, Holiday Festivities
- Listener Audio: Where’s my strings, Mike?!?!
- Hiking in Las Vegas
- Red Rock
- Valley of Fire
- Mt. Charleston