September 19, 2013
There’s a chance if you walked around Fremont East recently with an open container, you got your football-shaped beer confiscated and a $200 citation. Is that legal? We find out. We follow with a list of our favorite “Off the Beaten Path” places in Las Vegas. Show notes:
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the location where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a VVN LOGO VISOR!
** Send your answer to
WINNER: Dawn VerDouw
- In search of Video Production in Las Vegas - VEGAS VIDEO CO-OP? Get the best deal in town!
- Do you have Dry Eye’s in Nevada? There is a new solution available in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Guest Co-Host: Ron Graves
- A NEW Have A Drink: Last week’s winner: Don B.(photo)
- Open container laws clarified
- Favorite “Off the beaten path” ideas for Las Vegas: Entertainment, Happy Wife/Happy Life, Vintage Vegas, Here in my Car (websites)
- Listener Email: Is Texas Hold ‘em loosing steam?
August 8, 2012
Scott and guest co-host Pimpin’ Wayne discuss the small claims process in Las Vegas. Scott reveals each of the steps he’s taken in pursuit of money owned the network as well as the initial red flags that should have dissuaded him from doing business with the lawsuit’s defendant in the first place. The intent of this episode is clear; if you sell a product or perform a service, you deserve to get paid, even if you have to fight for it. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Thanks to Bob Scott
- Business practices and warning signs
- How to file a small claims lawsuit in Nevada
- 12(ish) steps in the small claims process
July 26, 2006
Today’s edition of the Living In Las Vegas Podcast highlights Melissa’s path from getting a speeding ticket to exiting the Las Vegas judicial system. Show notes:
- Thanks for filling out our listener survey
- MountainView Hospital update
- Melissa tells us a story
- This week’s Hot or Horrible: Landry’s Seafood House