September 12, 2013
LiLV returns to their roots. Quick hits on Aria, Ellis Island and Absinthe. The Whitney’s and the Mitchell’s team up to catch a thief at the MGM Grand pool. Show notes:
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the location where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a VVN LOGO VISOR!
** Send your answer to HaveADrink@VegasVideoNetwork.com **
WINNER: Don B.
LOCATION: Whisky Down
- In search of Video Production in Las Vegas - VEGAS VIDEO CO-OP? Get the best deal in town!
- Do you have Dry Eye’s in Nevada? There is a new solution available in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Back in the (original) saddle
- Episode 200!
- Tonight’s drink: Moscow Mule
- Have A Drink (photo)
- Aria Buffet
- Ellis Island
- Half-price Tickets
- Absinthe tip
- Boat rentals on Lake Mead
- $20 Trick a success!
- MGM Grand staycation - To Catch a Thief
September 7, 2011
Because Las Vegas is close to so many other cool places, for this episode of Living in Las Vegas, we thought we’d take a bit of a road trip over the Labor Day weekend. We visited Flagstaff, saw Huey Lewis and the News, and spent some time in Sedona. On the way home, we thought we’d stop by the Grand Canyon. That’s when the trouble started. Show notes:
- Visit LASIK of Nevada (50% Off Premium LASIK + $200 more if you mention VVN)
- LiLV Stuff
- Weather (96) / LiLV Pool (80)
- LiLV Meetup: THIS FRIDAY, Sept 9th, 4-7pm, Go to our Facebook Event Page to sign up! SPECIAL SPECIAL SPECIAL — First drink is on us. RSVP is required to get your first drink. Please send an email to email@example.com for each attendee!!
- VVN: Livestream Features Vegas Video Network
- Listener Email: Retiring in Vegas (from a Roku viewer)
- Flagstaff + Huey Lewis and the News
- Sedona (and how to be the best husband in the world)
- Grand Canyon, angry steer, and crazy tourists
March 22, 2009
Recorded in front of a LIVE Streaming Video Audience (click to see video)!
For many of us, the search for our origins has translated into thousands of dollars of therapy. And while I’m certainly not one to criticize the need to lay (or is it lie?) on a couch and travel back in time to explore your childhood, allow me to suggest another avenue of discovery. In this edition of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast, we feature our trip to Springs Preserve, an outstanding place to learn all about your history. . .if by “you” you mean Las Vegas. Show notes:
- Weather (for the love of God, enough with the wind and rain. . .it was beautiful a couple days ago!) / LiLV Pool (full of seat cushions)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- Plumbing Crap Brought on by our Builder
- Loft Update
- The Outdoor/RV Show at the Convention Center
- Hanging out in Downtown
- Listener Email: Beaches and Job Descriptions
- Springs Preserve