Scott and guest co-host Pimpin’ Wayne discuss the small claims process in Las Vegas. Scott reveals each of the steps he’s taken in pursuit of money owned the network as well as the initial red flags that should have dissuaded him from doing business with the lawsuit’s defendant in the first place. The intent of this episode is clear; if you sell a product or perform a service, you deserve to get paid, even if you have to fight for it. Show notes:
Show #162 [62:00m]: Download
Welcome to the Premiere Edition of the new VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK version of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast (or. . .episode 81 to everybody else)!
It’s been too long since we’ve had a chance to spend time with y’all, so today’s Living in Las Vegas Podcast gets everybody caught up on what we’ve been up to over the course of the last couple months. Show notes:
- Weather (75) / LiLV Pool (dead to me)
- LiLV Stuff
- Listener Line: 206.312.0105
- Sign up of Email Alerts (form found on right side of our website)
- And on the 60th day, there was the VEGAS VIDEO NETWORK
- WordCamp Las Vegas
- New Friends (Jason, Amber, Michael, Melissa)
- Nevada Politics
- Hanging with the Mitchells
- Getting invited to the VVN studios
- Matsuri at Imperial Palace
- Tipping to get a better seat at a show
- PH Towers
- Rhumbar at Mirage
- Getting evicted from PH Towers
- Listener Audio: [Oscar Goodman’s real domain]
- Listener Email: Jazz in Las Vegas
- Hot and Horrible: Todd Paul at Hooters
There’s no place like home. There’s no place like home.
Show #81 [72:58m]: Download
Just as everybody in Los Angeles wants to be an actor, it appears that everybody building our secret project wants to be a Vegas entertainer. We’ve already seen Wade’s dancing skills, so now it’s up to Rip and me to audition as well.
For my part, I butcher about three seconds of a BeeGee’s classic. Rip’s death-defying performance is much more impressive. In both cases, I’d suggest you not try this at home.