September 19, 2013
There’s a chance if you walked around Fremont East recently with an open container, you got your football-shaped beer confiscated and a $200 citation. Is that legal? We find out. We follow with a list of our favorite “Off the Beaten Path” places in Las Vegas. Show notes:
Have a Drink on ME!
Guess the location where Scott took this picture. One random winner will be selected from all the correct answers. Winner receives a drink from Scott OR a VVN LOGO VISOR!
** Send your answer to
WINNER: Dawn VerDouw
- In search of Video Production in Las Vegas - VEGAS VIDEO CO-OP? Get the best deal in town!
- Do you have Dry Eye’s in Nevada? There is a new solution available in Las Vegas!
- LiLV Stuff
- Guest Co-Host: Ron Graves
- A NEW Have A Drink: Last week’s winner: Don B.(photo)
- Open container laws clarified
- Favorite “Off the beaten path” ideas for Las Vegas: Entertainment, Happy Wife/Happy Life, Vintage Vegas, Here in my Car (websites)
- Listener Email: Is Texas Hold ‘em loosing steam?
January 13, 2010
Today marks the FOUR-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast! In today’s special VIDEO episode, we review a few of our favorite things about being hosts of this “groovy little podcast”!
July 13, 2008
And on the thirteenth day of July, with thunder resonating from above, the Living in Las Vegas Podcast website goes from version 1.0 to version 2.0! A great deal of work was put into our new site, we hope you like it (and tell us what you think!). Show notes:
- Sponsor Podcasts Intersections by Interwoven, Interwoven’s GearUp Podcast, Acutrack Podcast, Polycom On Demand
- Weather/Pool Report: Lightning, Thunder and Swimming (not at the same time)
- Anybody going to the New Media Expo?
- Cheryl buys a house! (And saves a TON of money)
- Listener Voicemail: More about buying a house in Las Vegas
- Listener Emails: Moving from Scotland, buying a vacation home, best places to live, realtor recommendation, what to do with minor children during a visit, dealing with a hangover
- Let’s talk about our New Website!
June 1, 2006
This last weekend was a trip. We were visited by two of Melissa’s cousins, and while we certainly enjoyed their time here, I’m not sure one of ‘em will feel the same. Show notes:
- It’s the beginning of the month–Vote for us on Podcast Alley!!
- Two Interesting Intros (one with an international twist)
- Landscaping Follow up
- Foreclosure Report on the news
- On-Air Question: Water quality
- Weekends-O-Cousins: Harrahs, Flair Bars, Broken bones, Hard Rock, Fastest Drunk Recovery
- This week’s Hot or Horrible