January 13, 2010
Today marks the FOUR-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of the Living in Las Vegas Podcast! In today’s special VIDEO episode, we review a few of our favorite things about being hosts of this “groovy little podcast”!
July 13, 2008
And on the thirteenth day of July, with thunder resonating from above, the Living in Las Vegas Podcast website goes from version 1.0 to version 2.0! A great deal of work was put into our new site, we hope you like it (and tell us what you think!). Show notes:
- Sponsor Podcasts Intersections by Interwoven, Interwoven’s GearUp Podcast, Acutrack Podcast, Polycom On Demand
- Weather/Pool Report: Lightning, Thunder and Swimming (not at the same time)
- Anybody going to the New Media Expo?
- Cheryl buys a house! (And saves a TON of money)
- Listener Voicemail: More about buying a house in Las Vegas
- Listener Emails: Moving from Scotland, buying a vacation home, best places to live, realtor recommendation, what to do with minor children during a visit, dealing with a hangover
- Let’s talk about our New Website!
June 1, 2006
This last weekend was a trip. We were visited by two of Melissa’s cousins, and while we certainly enjoyed their time here, I’m not sure one of ‘em will feel the same. Show notes:
- It’s the beginning of the month–Vote for us on Podcast Alley!!
- Two Interesting Intros (one with an international twist)
- Landscaping Follow up
- Foreclosure Report on the news
- On-Air Question: Water quality
- Weekends-O-Cousins: Harrahs, Flair Bars, Broken bones, Hard Rock, Fastest Drunk Recovery
- This week’s Hot or Horrible